THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Friday, June 29, 2012

120629 [Message] Birthday Message From Seohyun

Translation
[TRANS 120629 FROM Seohyun]

Taetiseo~ I didn't know that name would sound so natural...
Taetiseo, you already... miss us, right?? ㅎ
The three of us might have had a lonely promotion but thanks to our SONE, we were able to make memories that were more enjoyable and happier than ever~
I know I always say thank you... but every time, it's my true feelings ^^

Oh by the way, it was my, Seohyun's, birthday yesterday wasn't it!?
I'll think of yesterday's 20s Choice Awards as my birthday party and... or maybe that's too much?? haha
Anyway, it might have been a schedule but I enjoyed it like it was a party~
To party with precious people~ each following day seems to be ones that I'll never forget in my life.
Now~ this is another new start!
Everybody, let's hwaiting!!^^♥

Cr : STARHOME 
Cr Trans : oniontaker (@)

No comments:

Post a Comment